- Age 22 (approximately 27 days older than me)
- Majoring in Neuroscience at BYU, going into Dental or Medical (still deciding)
- 6' 3" :)
- From Springville, Utah
- Went on his mission to Russia
- Cellist, Soccer player, Volleyball player, Pianist, excellent singer...
- Loves all things chocolate, going out to eat, swimming, guitar hero, iphones, and learning new things
- Hates being hot, shopping, rude people and traffic
- We met through a mutual friend (who is now very proud of introducing us)
- He is patient (which is a quality someone needs if they are going to marry me)
- Comes from a great family
- Magnet to little kids and loooves playing with them
- Sometimes timid and quiet when around a big group of people (opposites attract right?)
- Makes me laugh and laughs at my lame jokes
- Most importantly he wants to get married in the temple and raise a family in the church
Monday, August 6, 2012
Meet the man I am going to marry.
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
- I thought I was pregnant, because of a food belly. I was so worried my parents would disown me.
- I thought sex consisted of a man and woman in bed. That's all.
- My biggest worry was getting home from school in time for Arthur
- I would lick my lips to the death because I wanted natural "red" lips
- I thought bunions were normal and would make fun of my friends for not having bunions on their feet.
- I thought menstrual periods were non-stop - 24/7. So glad that's not the case
"Every true genius is bound to be naive." :)
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
I've done this for a few years now and I thought I'd continue the tradition...
This past year was an unforgettable one with memories that I will cherish forever. Rather than bore all of you (or the 2 people that actually read my blog), I'm going to do a year in review with pictures :)
In 2011 I have....
|Spent numerous hours completing art projects for my minor. Here is one of the projects...I replicated a Kandinsky painting.|
|Visited one of my good friends in the hospital after she gave birth to baby Emmett|
Spent hundreds of hours laughing with this chicka while we lived together Winter 2011 semester.
Taken my first drawing class and completed this sucker for the final project.
Gone on a weekend trip to Vegas with some friends.
|Spent some time with Alex and his sister up in Idaho one weekend. And also took this high quality photo.|
|Been in one of my best friend's wedding. Also, said goodbye to my longtime friend & roommate, Linsey for a year and a half.|
|Said goodbye to my family for a few months while I lived in Europe.|
|Visited Sydney in Paris with Brittany before I headed over to England.|
|Been amazed by the size of the Eiffel Tower|
|Seen this infamous painting in real life (see first photo)|
|Traveled across the pond over the England and fell in love instantly.|
|Met these amazing folks (along with others) and had a blast exploring Europe with them.|
|Waited in a 7 hour line to see a Wimbledon match. Oh, and also tried the amazing strawberries and cream :)|
|Visited the lovely Ireland (also fell in love with Irish people.)|
|Seen Wicked in LONDON :)|
|Worked with these amazing people and gained a greater appreciation & knowledge for Interior Design.|
|Spent my last few days in England with my mum & sis. Unforgettable memories.|
|Made a pit stop on my way home from Europe in Houston to visit my family.|
|Rolled a 3-wheeler on a cabin trip with some friends. (Picture taken BEFORE the traumatic experience)|
|Gone to conference with some old friends.|
|Attended my first Murder Mystery while having my voice completely gone. So fun.|
|Ditched a date to go to a BYU game with one of my best friends.|
|Volunteered at the Utah Food Bank with my co-workers.|
|Celebrated Brittany's birthday with life-long friends.|
|Annnd last but not least, my family and I gave my parents a makeover for one of their bathrooms. Thanks to Laurel and Kevin's handyman skills, it turned out really awesome!|
Here's to another great year! Bring on 2012 :)