Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Best Friend

My best friend, Linsey, is going on her mission next week. I'm sure I've mentioned her before, seeing as though we have been best friends for quite some time and have roomed together for the last three years. I just wanted to give her a little shout out before she left.

This post is going to sound cheesy so get over it. But this girl is amazing. Not only is she involved in and exceeds in so many different things (taekwondo, photography, singing, clogging, percussion, volunteering, and lots more), she is one of the most humble, loving, non-judgemental, smart, gorgeous person I know. I honestly don't know where I would be without her. I specifically remember this one time freshman year when I came home one night extremely frustrated, and worried about who knows what and while I was complaining, she had gone in our room and put up little notes of encouragement and for the next week she was continuing to ask how I was doing. This has happened numerous times and she has always been there for me. She has always been the "more-liked" person within our roommates because she is always so nice and forgiving. I look up to her in so many ways.

I have seen this girl grow and progress so much this past year as she has been preparing for her mission. She truly is going for ALL the right reasons and the people of Argentina are going to be blessed by her presence.

Although, it is going to be weird not having her here, I am so happy and excited for her.






These are only a few photos among the hundreds of weird pictures between the two of us. We even have a video made of all our weird photos....


Love you, Linsey Spinsey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment