Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Zipper Problems

So I've had this problem for quite some time now. Sometimes, I forget to zip up my zipper. Sometimes, I choose to forget to zip it up at the best times. Such as...

--When meeting the parents of a guy I was dating at the time...
--Job interview...
--Bringing cookies to a friend to say "Thank you" but in the end feeling awkward because I noticed while I was at his place.
--While hosting a party for my old job with about 50 people in attendance.
--While on a band trip, on the bus, while reaching in the overhead bin. Making it fairly obvious for onlookers.
--Random times while on campus I do my whole "zip check" and then the humiliation sets in.

OOPS! :) I hope that my stupidity makes you smile!

P.S. I've seen on a few people's blogs that at the end of every post they write things they are grateful for and with the season of gratitude approaching I want to start that :) Here goes it!

1) My car. I had to drop it off and get it fixed today and realized that I take for granted having a car all the time.
2) New friends. I've made some really awesome new friends and am having a lot of fun :)
3) The lack of ferrets in my apartment as of today!!!!!!! BOOM BABY!

2 comments:

  1. And this is why we are friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWKWARD ZIPPER MOMENTS are teh worst.

    Mine was down during a staff meeting last week. I tried to fix it without anyone noticing. But someone did and made a comment and then everyone giggled at me. Stupid zipper...

    ReplyDelete