Monday, November 8, 2010

Rainy/Sick Days

Soooo I lost my voice. Completely gone. I can't talk at all. Plus, I've got a head cold bbbuuuttt I'm actually kind of enjoying today because I got my paper done (maybe I started it at 3:30 a.m. this morning) and turned in this morning, aced my quiz and called in sick for work, seeing as though I can barely say a word and am blowing my nose every 1.29274 seconds. So here I am. Lying in bed. Watching My Sister's Keeper and will probably shed a few tears through the movie.

Who cares if I'm sick?? It gives me an excuse to be lazy and enjoy the rainy day :)

Happy Monday friends!




So what if I went to campus in the same shirt from yesterday and did not even touch my hair. :)

1 comment:

  1. So what if I start back to work on the 22nd and I just want to call in sick everyday.......... blah.

    I'm glad you called in sick and got to just enjoy the rainy day. And I think you should just wear that same shirt and never touch your hair everyday- you look fab.

    ReplyDelete