Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Bedroom

So I've been working on my bedroom now for over a month and have been really lazy about getting it done. I painted it a few weeks ago and have had bare walls since then. But tonight I've decided I'm going to get it done. I'm almost done with painting my bedspread, yes, painting my bedspread. Sounds crazy but I like it. I finally put up curtains, my mirror, pictures, and have been having these constant brainstorming ideas come into my head of what I'm going to do with my room. I'm so excited!! I posted a small picture of part of the bedspread. I couldn't find one that I liked so I decided to make one, with a little help from my sister :). Laurel sent me a picture of that flower, in a smaller version. With a lot of help from a friend, we blew up the picture onto a poster board and cut out the flower with an exacto knife to create a stencil. Then painted it onto a sheet, which I will sew another sheet to it, making a duvet cover. It is kinda confusing and I'm sure none of you care but I'm really excited about it, if you couldn't tell :). I can't wait to have it all finished and actually have a room that is homey!! When I'm done I will post before and after pictures. I can't guarantee when that will be, but hopefully soon. I'm sure you all are dying to find out what it looks like. Not. Haha 

Anyway, I hope you all are having a fabulous day! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I am dying to see it! I am excited for you too! The duvet looks awesome by the way, I wish I could be there to help you finish it all up, good luck!:)

    ReplyDelete