Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gratitude

These past few days I have felt so incredibly blessed. I probably sound dramatic but the past week has been a little rough. However, I have such a wonderful family, friends, and Savior that have helped me so much. I feel like I take all of my relationships for granted. Especially my relationship with my Heavenly Father. I cannot tell you the comfort I have instantly felt from Him.
I've kind of felt like I have abandoned my friends for the past year but luckily they are very forgiving :) and they all have been soo wonderful. I have gotten texts from friends just asking how I was doing or just saying that they were there for me. 
I know this is such a small little bleep in my life and I know I have much harder trials in life ahead of me. I am so glad I have everyone in my life there for me. I hope and pray that I can be a friend to all of them just as they are to me.

Here are a few pictures of a few of the fabulous people in my life...
This is my wonderful family. This picture is current as of right now but not for long...(Laurel is having a baby girl any day now!!) My family is so awesome and I wouldn't trade them for anything. My dad gave me a blessing last week and I am so grateful to be able to have a father who is a worthy priesthood holder to give me a blessing whenever I need one.
This girl is amazing. I have lived with her for three years now and between us and our roommates, breaking up is not uncommon in the household. One night she came home with all the break-up food and canceled a date or two to be home with me. Thanks Lins!
  

This is Brit and I. We've been best friends since we were four and hopefully forever. Thanks for being there for me Brit! I love you!

Last, but most definitely not least is my Savior, Jesus Christ. I have spent many times on my knees with Him just listening to me cry and ask for help. He is not only a great listener but a great comforter.
I wish I could make this not so "all encompassing" but I really want to thank everyone. I love you all and thank you for your love and support.

Love, Leash

No comments:

Post a Comment