Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sometimes I wish....

  • My roommates would clean more.
  • For better grades
  • I always thought positively of people
  • I had more money
  • I was more outgoing
  • I was done with school

But, I'm not perfect nor is any other mortal being here on earth.

"This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections."
--Saint Augustine

"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself."
--Ann Quindlen

5 comments:

  1. You also wish that you were married to Ryan and lived in Cedar so you could party with Ben and I!! Woot Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the saint Augustine quote. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Jena Anderson... and Alicia you are AWESOME! so fun to read your blog for a minute--you truly are amazing. And more than you think you are! :) You are awesome girl! Thanks for letting me be in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete